Google Pixel Review
Ever since Google introduced the Pixel in 2016, the series has become a favorite for photographers who use their smartphone professionally. While Google is one of the biggest companies on the planet, it still has to go up against Samsung’s new line of Galaxy S series and iPhones guaranteed releases every year. In its 4th generation, the Pixel 4 was initially released on October 24, 2019 for an introductory price of $799.
- Display: 5.7-inch Full HD+ Smooth Display (up to 90Hz OLED) — Ambient EQ.
- Battery: 2,800 mAh battery, 18W fast charger included, wireless charging.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855, Pixel Neural Core.
- Memory: 6GB RAM.
- Storage: 64GB, 128GB.
- Cameras: 12MP Dual-Pixel and 16MP Telephoto.
- Audio: Stereo speakers.
- Security: Titan M Security Module.
- Colors: black, white, or a limited-edition “oh so orange”
- Weight: 5.7oz (162g)
- Solid Design
- Ambient EQ
- Super Res Zoom camera
- Always-On Notifications
- Live HDR, Night Sight
- Stadia support
- No expandable storage
- No unlimited Google storage in this model
- no earbuds
The Google Pixel 4 is a upgrade from its earlier version in almost every way. The new features like the Super Res Zoom will surely make photographers happy, but will leave customers wanting more when they notice their unlimited Google Photo storage is missing. If you want the best Android smartphone, you’ll be pleased if you choose a Google Pixel 4.
Top Review Videos
Important Notice: The author of this review does not earn income generated from this page and was only directed to provide an honest review of this product.