Apple Watch Series 5 Review
Since its introduction, the Apple Watch has become the preferred tech watch in the industry. Every follow-up generation has included something new to improve on it, and the 5th generation is no different. Apple hopes its 5th generation of Apple Watch will entice old and new customers alike. The Apple Watch will set you back $399.00 to $1,399.00. It was released on September 20, 2019.
- Display:44mm (368×448 resolution and 977 sq mm display area) or 40mm (324×394 resolution and 759 sq mm display area), LTPO OLED Always-On Retina display with Force Touch
- Thickness: 7mm
- Sensors:Electrical heart sensor (ECG), second-generation optical heart sensor, compass, fall detection
- Processor: 64-bit dual-core S5 processor
- Features: GPS/GNSS, Compass, barometric altimeter, water-resistant (50 meters), Emergency SOS, accelerometer (up to 32 g-forces), gyroscope, ambient light sensor, speaker (50% louder), microphone, Apple Pay, GymKit, 32GB capacity, GPS
- Chip: S5 with 64-bit dual-core processor, W3 Apple wireless chip
- Connectivity: LTE and UMTS5 for GPS + Cellular models, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 5.0
- Power: Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- New Always-On feature
- Built-In Compass
- Apple Watch Store App
- More Activity Features (ECG, fall detection, etc.)
- Expensive – $399-$1,299
- Battery Life when using Always-On feature
The Apple Watch Series 5 is a major improvement over the previous generation. The “Always-On” feature will give users who constantly check their smartphones a sigh of relief, while it will also kill your battery faster if you have it on all day or leave it on at night. Overall, the Apple Watch got some modest tweaks and a new feature that will make an Apple fan notice.
Top Review Videos
Important Notice: The author of this review does not earn income generated from this page and was only directed to provide an honest review of this product.