Apple AirPods Pro Review
After two generations of AirPods, Apple has overhauled its earbuds after a lackluster response to the AirPods 2. The AirPods Pro aims to improve quality in sound, comfort, battery performance, water resistance, and overall quality of life enhancements this time around. The Apple AirPods Pro was released October 30, 2019 for an initial price of $249.
- Form-Factor: Earbuds
- Dimensions: AirPods (each): 0.86 x 0.94 x 1.22 inches, Charging Case: 1.78 x 0.85 x 2.39
- Weight: AirPods (each): 0.19 ounce, Charging Case: 1.61 ounces
- Sound: Rich, high-quality audio and voice. Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Chip: Apple H1
- Resistance: Water and sweat resistant, but they are not waterproof or sweatproof
- Better sound
- Better fit
- Solid noise-cancelling
- Comes with portable charging case
- Expensive – $249
- Charges with a lightning cable
- Looks bad
- No on-ear volume controls
No more “one size fits all” that doesn’t fit at all with this generation of Airpods. The Apple AirPods Pro is a modest improvement over the previous two generations. The AirPods Pro last longer, fit better, and are designed to be resistant to the elements. It may be pricy at $249 to upgrade, but the investment – especially if you’re still rocking AirPods (1st Gen) – is worth it.
Top Review Videos
Important Notice: The author of this review does not earn income generated from this page and was only directed to provide an honest review of this product.