Apple AirPods 2 Review
Apple stuck tech gold when it introduced its Airpods in 2016 – wireless Bluetooth earbuds that delivered effortless, cord-free audio on the go. After a few years of success, Apple released the AirPods 2 (2nd Generation) to the masses looking to update their cord-free enjoyment on December 13, 2016. You can get the updated AirPods 2 without the charging case for $159, with the Charging Case for $199, or you can buy just the Charging Case for your existing AirPods for $79.
- Form-Factor: earbuds
- Dimensions: AirPods (each): 0.65 x 0.71 x 1.59 inches), Charging Case: 1.74 x 0.84 x 2.11 inches
- Weight: AirPods (each): 0.14 ounce, Charging Case: 1.34 ounces
- Sound: Rich, high-quality audio and voice. Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Chip: Apple H1
- Resistance: Not Waterproof
- Slightly faster connection speed
- “Hey Siri” feature
- Wireless charging case
Identical look to Airpods
Same sound quality
No difference in range
An upgrade to the AirPods 2 is unnecessary unless you really want the wireless charging case and the slight increase in connection speed. It’s not really recommend that you upgrade from the AirPods 1 unless your main focus is getting the Siri feature on your AirPods.
Top Review Videos
Important Notice: The author of this review does not earn income generated from this page and was only directed to provide an honest review of this product.